|
profile ![]() archives |
Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 1:28 AM
Sense of Satisfaction Daytime studying today was not productive at all. Its either I seriously don't know how to study still for this year or its just that I don't give a damn to prelims and the first paper falls on the second Wednesday night from now. Or it could be both. Putting studies aside.. I could finally skate on my own on the cycling path! My friend was really really patient with me throughout the 2 hours and I felt really lucky and glad to have her around. She helped me with practically everything. Helped me with the slopes, led me to a smoother path so I wouldn't get "stuck", let me hold on to her initially and at times after that (which I hope there wouldn't be any bruises on her arms haha), etc. Another friend of mine, corrected my mistake so I could move faster, helped me with the slopes, and dared me to skate on my own after minutes of holding on to my friend, etc. Then there is this friend who has the same pace as me. Well apparently I'm slower, plus the fact that that was her second time. But, its more fun to be "slowing" together. (: To think that just now was already my 5th or 6th time skating since Secondary school. Ha. Perhaps then that resulted in me having this unexplainable sense of satisfaction feeling. Well, after saying so much, I don't know how to brake actually. And I could only moved at what seemed like 1m/h. Ha. I reckon I could still remember how to skate the next time I go. In case you haven't heard, extra cash from the Government is going into our pocket soon! (: [Click here for the news] 80 days left. Its dying away, is it not? Let the music be your guide |