|
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
Stress
I think I just had the shortest lesson ever in my life so far, yesterday. I travelled an hour and half to school, only to get chased out of the lecture hall after warming up the seat for only 15minutes. Well technically I only attended 4 slides of lecture. Not only me, quite a few were kicked out as well, just because we didn't bring the articles. Its not because I couldn't get to listen to the last lecture for that module that made the whole thing seemed "very-lol", but because the amount of time I travelled to school is about 6 times more than I stayed in the lecture hall. Moreover, I had only 3 hours of sleep. Ha.
Anyway, I only have one last lecture to attend next week before prelims. Then its revision lectures. Finally comes the exams.
Yesterday was well-spent but time consuming, considering the fact that I haven't have much time left. Yes, and I am still blogging right now..
School in the morning Lunch at Ajisen Ice-cream at Udders "Just Go With It" movie Monopoly Deal
After the above from yesterday, I practically slept throughout my two lectures today.
Honestly I don't really like to play Monopoly Deal even thou it could be very fun. Firstly, if the group is playing too slowly, it makes the whole game really very bored. Secondly, one game can take forever to finish. Apart from these two, this game can lead to debates. Unnecessary ones. I believe different groups have different rules, and thus play differently. (:
85 days left.
Sometimes I wished I don't have a sixth sense to certain things. Maybe then I would have less one thing pestering in my mind.
Inferior.
guessing is difficult.
Let the music be your guide
|