profile









archives

Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 2:18 AM
Cousin's Wedding


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH SISTERS, KAHYI & YANTEEN! (:

Their birthday falls one after the other.

And, CONGRATS TO COUSIN! :D

The dinner was at Paramount Restaurant. I shall let the pictures to do a little talking. As you would be seeing, I didn't upload any pictures on the food because I'm afraid of the super long post and well, I'm just pure lazy. Anyway, it will all be up on facebook soon when my sis uploads them. (:


Otw..

Before it starts..






Eldest sis cutting cake

QiHui & BF

Sisters (:

With Isabel

Dad & Mum!

One Family! (:



Little Jay? Lol.

Bride & Groom.
(Erm. Is it the other way? - Groom & Bride. I'm not sure actually :x)



Surprised cake for sis from the groom! He's really very thoughtful. (:










The retardedness starts..








Thats about it.

I broke a promise made to myself. I don't know what came into me to break that promise because I seriously think it was so not worth it at all. I'm so going to stop thinking about having fun.

I'm going to bed soon. Mad tired.

66 days left.

I'm not who I was. Everyone isn't.

Let the music be your guide