profile









archives

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
Isabel at Ikea


Another day out with Isabel; All four of us, together with my sis's boyfriend, brought my little niece out to Ikea! The day started when Isabel and her mummy came over to our house. It has been quite a while since Isabel came back to where she stayed when she was only a few months old.

I could still remember, how she was as small as the length of our arms; how she started learning to turn by herself and all of us always had to ensure that she didn't turn without anyone's presence; how she started learning to move around with the baby walker and we had to ensure that she wasn't out of our sight in case she touched a moving fan, touched something that would fall onto her, etc.; and now, she is already a walking baby but we still have to always make sure that she doesn't go out of our sight. Being protected by the people around her, being as carefree as nothing needs to be think of, I wished I was still a baby. Ha.


I wonder if she found the house familiar..

The must-have-meatballs whenever I am there! (:

Nice chicken wings!

Our table of food

Rebellious Isabel




Her "little area"

We regretted not putting her here earlier. Lol.


Mother & Daughter

Ice Cream Milk Tea - 70%!

Dinner cooked by mum (:

We headed over to my aunt's house to "return" Isabel and went down to Tampines to walk after she was put to sleep. And that marked the end of our bonding session for that day. (:

42 days left.

A lie leads to a second lie, a dozen lies, and then a thousand and millions.

Let the music be your guide