profile









archives

Saturday, March 19, 2011 @ 2:34 AM
Oomphatico's


After a few lifeless days, I decided I couldn't take it. Basically, I was literally depressed by the notes, notes, and notes. I admit, I drama-ed in between. :x

So.. Decided to have a good dinner and catch up with a friend at...

Oomphatico's @ Tanglin Mall



Chicken Tikka

Vegetable Steak



Very Berry

Don't misunderstood because I did not finished the whole pizza by myself. Apparently, we shared the two dishes. Even so, I had difficulty swallowing the last few bites. Both dishes were good, thou I wouldn't order vegetable steak if I were to visit them again. Perhaps I didn't know how to appreciate the unique taste of the "steak" yet. Don't get misled by the name of the dish, because it is actually a vegetarian dish. (:

We went down to Udders at Siglap next. Shared 2 scoops; Lychee Martini and Awesomely Chocolate. Okay, I supposed that was my first touch on Lychee in my 22 years of life. Ha. I'm very choosy with food by the way. I was too full to try their waffle thou I have heard positive comments about it. Shall try them at my next visit with a less bloated stomach. I'm not really a fan of ice cream thou, not unless my mood asked me to.

Before I end this post..

My cute little niece! (Credits to SIMYANTEEN)

53 days left.

Dreams are just dreams. Eventually, you still have to wake up from them and life goes on.

Let the music be your guide