Finally, I get to see my little niece on last Saturday while we were having family dinner. The dinner existed for both my eldest and youngest sisters' advance birthday. Coincidentally, my cousin's wedding day falls on my eldest sis's birthday, which is just this two days later! I bet he is really excited about it. (:
Isabel is really getting naughtier, and of course, cuter! And she seriously has got strength that I thought a toddler of her age shouldn't have. Well well, I can't wait to see her again on this Saturday. (:
I had my first prelim paper for the year just now. As expected, I came out of the exam hall after about an hour and reached home before the paper ends. Well, honestly, I haven't studied enough, I have slacked way too much, and I dazed alot while studying. So, or rather, I would be surprised if I had knew how to do the paper. I'm really lacking of discipline and this sucks totally. ): But I'm already restricting myself from going out unnecessary.
Looking back at many things, I realized theose are the part and parcels of life. My life. I can't control the occurrence of the happy and unhappy things that have happened, or are going to happen. I would say, its fated. Fated that things had to happen this way, and not that way. But one thing I do know, once it has happened, it can never ever be the same anymore. Nobody can turn back time to make things right. Many times, people, even myself, would hope that there is a time machine. But seriously, time machine doesn't exist. Not until I see one myself, but that is obviously impossible. So, instead of hoping for something that will never appear, I should really start learning to move on; moving to a different path from the past.
About five months more to shop my heart out! Sounds long thou. But after exams, it would be down to two. (:
69 days left.
Like the tortoise in the race, slow doesn't mean won't win in the end. (:
I am determined to. I know I can do it. Because I have to.