After days of slacking, its time to restart my engine again. But before that, shall do a quick post.

Mookata @ Katong
It was my first time having a steamboat with the soup at around the side instead of at the center. We had a rather sinful "meaty" dinner but it was all nice! Thou, after a while, the soup gets really unhealthy because of the oil and the "blacky stuffs".
Back home, I mahjong-ed with my sis and her friends throughout the night. When I was just on bed, I heard the birds already chirping. I know I was crazy, to be mahjong-ing though the night when my exams are just around the corner. But temptation simply killed my resistance.




KTV @ Chinatown

As you could see from the pictures, yes, we went to sing! Like finally. My friend and I have been talking about going to sing since months ago but we always failed to do so. And I feel so outdated with Chinese songs! ):

Ding Tai Fung @ TM

XLBs









Little Isabel meet little Barney :D

She totally fell in love with this trolley
Yesterday, together with my little niece, all four of us came out together. It was our first time going out together like this too. Little Isabel was that naughty that she made us run here and there. Literally. But she is still mad cute!
Okay, and I went running today! With my sis. I know many wouldn't believe it because I couldn't really myself too. Lol. But the fact is, I ran! Thou only like 1.2km? But I'm sure practice makes perfect. I haven't ran since my last NAPFA during poly, which was like 3 years ago. So, 3 rounds sounds like a good start for me. HA.
50 days left.
"Slowly, people got used to not having each other in their lives. This is how they move on."