I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of the big quake that hit hard on Japan, four days ago on Friday, followed by Tsunami of about 10meters high. The quake did not stopped then. It shook Japan more than once, including today. Many lives were lost, many were still missing, many lost their homes and closed ones. Its really saddening to be just reading and watching the news. Pray that the quake will stop already and Japan to recover soon.
Recently, I realized I have ignored my Facebook. Literally. Everything thats in my mind, I would post them on Twitter. Perhaps because Facebook is too public. Only about 5 to 6 percent of them have access to viewing my tweets. Twitter has became part of my life already and I guess it applies to many as well. Ha. But even so, not everything in my mind could be tweeted.
Due to my over-slackness, I am coping myself at home to study. I wanted to do so since months ago, but I just couldn't discipline myself to do so. For that, I regretted very much. Now, I can only limit myself to only a day "off", or maximum two, a week. Basically, I don't have much time already. I guess even before I can be done with exams, I would have became a lifeless person. But as much as I regretted lots, I can't turn back time.
Last night I couldn't sleep well because my left thigh ached really badly. I don't know the reason behind it but it is still aching every now and then. Seriously hope it won't give me any problem tonight and going forward. Or rather, I'm hoping it will stop aching! ):
57 days left. (LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!):
"Every opportunity has a shelf life" - Burlesque
One of the best present in life, is a time machine.