Ever came across the following situation? :
Once, you were close to this friend. Then, because of certain circumstances which couldn't be said to this friend nor to many others, you and your friend got distant. Technically it wasn't what you had wanted. However, things just happened the way whereby it was all resulted from your doings because of the circumstances; circumstances which you weren't even involved with. But again, things just happened the way whereby you just had to go along with the circumstances. Then, you were deemed as the bad person, creating conflicts, when you were actually sandwiched. You tried thinking of ways to salvage everything, but you concluded it was impossible and perhaps too late to. Unless, the real party involved explains all. Because you cannot reveal a single shit.
Know how terrible this feels?
First paper in just about 2 weeks time. And we have yet to receive our entry proofs from London yet. I am thinking... Have they decided to cancel or postpone the exams? (:
Happy if the impossible thinking actually became true. Because I'm not at all prepared for this coming exams, seriously.
Exams coming, and the bugs visited me as well. The flu bug, sore throat, which eventually leads to a slight fever. All these caused drowsiness. How am I supposed to study? Fortunately the bugs ain't big.
Its 11:40pm. I'm going to date my bed now.
The floor; I miss it.