profile









archives

Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 4:23 PM
Hot Tomato


After months, and after a few postponed ones due to the different timings of everyone, we finally gathered together. Thou, the attendance wasn't full. I wonder when was the last time the ten of us gathered together..



Norwegian Salmon (Grilled)

We went to Hot Tomato at 313@Somerset for dinner. Despite steak being one of their specialties as seen on the cover page of the menu above, I had salmon. I don't know about the steak, but personally, I think the fish was not bad. Actually, I don't know how should it tastes to be considered nice thou. Lol.

One thing I don't like there is their service. Despite being told to give us another few more minutes because we were waiting for a friend, they kept coming back, rushing us to order first. Maybe they had their own reason, I don't know. But its not like we would run away. Even if we did walked away, they don't lose anything as well because the place wasn't full, and there wasn't any ice water served yet. And even if I had requested for a few minutes more because I couldn't decide on what to eat, they can't rush me to order too.

Okay, we settled at Old Town White Coffee at Cineleisure for some time after that. Maybe I was thirsty, but I think their ice white milk tea is niceee! Yes, and I think that was the cause of my insomnia. ):

Followed some to Helix Bridge after that and I thought I should have gone home instead. The walk was long and I was going to wake up early on the next morning. Well, anyway...


3 MIA

Because of the insomnia, I couldn't sleep at all. I laid on the bed, wide awake, till 5plus and decided to take a bath since I haven't had one when I reached home at 2, and also, since I'm going to wake up early for another running session. I'm insane. But I just couldn't fall asleep at all, and I didn't want to "put aeroplane". And so, I ran, without a wink of sleep. Fortunately, I'm still alive. (:

KFC breakfast

Went to KFC for breakfast after the run. I concluded: I will not have breakfast at KFC anymore, unless under any no-choice circumstances. I still prefer and love my Hotcakes with Sausage Meal at Macdonald. (:

I hope this is the last I'm going to blog until after exams. Thou I wouldn't be surprised if I could not go through this exams, I know there is one thing that would definitely be unavoidable.

38 days left.

At least now I know, and am willing to accept the fact that, its not the same anymore.

Let the music be your guide