|
Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 1:54 AM
Malfunctioning brain
I thought I could get down to studying now but apparently, my brain doesn't want to cooperate. ):
Actually, I don't have a good feeling about this exam. Seriously. I'm really worried because usually my sixth sense eventually became the truth. But no matter how I don't have a good feeling about it or how worried I am, I don't see myself studying as hard as last year. I only see myself slacking alot more than last year. And all my results were on the "just passed" range. As much as I know this is happening, I just don't have the motivation. Or maybe I simply lack the discipline. Moreover, my oversleeping problem is still bugging me. Perhaps, I'm just pure lazy. ):
Tampines doesn't seem like a safe place anymore. Maybe it wasn't already safe in the first place, I don't know. But all those that happened, made me feel like hiring a bodyguard. Lol.
Anyway, went to see my little niece just now. Pictures of her below, and a video of her trying to drink bubble tea. We didn't want to let her drink because of the pearl. But she just wouldn't stop going to the drink.
39 days left.
When the same thing keeps happening to you, its time you do your own reflection and not try to see how others have made it this way.
Let the music be your guide
|