profile









archives

Thursday, May 5, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
General Elections 2011


Honestly, I don't quite get why almost every Singaporeans, even the younger generations (us), are getting so "involved" in the Elections. I believe some of us were influenced by the "enthusiasm" of the rest. But I too believe there are some of us who are really concern about our future.

Perhaps because I'm a first time-voter, I tend to be curious about the ongoings of the Elections. I don't deny I'm one of the "some of us" who got influenced, which resulted in my curiosity as well. However, as much as I want to fill up my curiosity, because of my upcoming exams, which happens to be one of my most important event for the year, I didn't have much time to look into all these stuffs. I just happened to read abit here and there.. But, I still don't have a clue about it. ):

Then, yesterday, I happened to see this note posted on Facebook and a blogger's post, regarding our MM Lee and GE respectively. Both posts are by Xiaxue.

I'm not a fan of Xiaxue but I totally agree with and was touched on her Facebook's note on our MM Lee. How I felt after reading the bits of here and there, which I couldn't manage to find the words to describe, she had them all in words. I'm neither anti-PAP nor -oppositions (maybe because I'm clueless about it), but I really think that no matter who we are supporting or voting for, remember the word, respect. I'm sure this word applies to our everyday life as well.

Seriously, I don't read her blog because I don't like the way she blogs. But not this. I read it all. The post is clearly bias but most of the content is generally true. Especially the part on comparing.



(And why the links no color one!? )

Like the many Singaporeans, I'm looking forward to the result on Saturday.


And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! :D

I reckon she reads this HAHA but well, really hope her health will be better each day. Even thou many times, I was very rebellious towards her, I wouldn't feel good after that too. It's just me. But I know I LOVE HER! (:
May all the bad go away from her. I'm sure Ah Gong Ah Ma will look after her from above.

So much to rattle on this blog but I really don't have time. My first paper is on next Wednesday, all the way to Friday. 3 consecutive days. Then another one on the following Thursday. And after that? It's FREEDOM time! :D

Okay. That's all. I'm going back to revision now and I feel so lifeless!


"What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them"

I don't care if the whole world misunderstood me, as long as you don't.

Let the music be your guide