profile









archives

Thursday, May 19, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
Hello Holiday!


OFFICIALLY ENDED MY YEAR 2 AT 1PM TODAY! (:

Good thing is, I now can dump my books and notes and everything aside!

Bad thing is, I am confident that I will need to retake today's paper.

I am 100% confident that I will pass that one module. As for the other two, I just have to pray, hard.

To summarize, I wasn't into studying at all this year. Totally didn't had the heart to study; and so, I'm and will be prepared for the worse.

I feel so lost. After mugging without stepping into any malls for at least a month, I have no idea where to start to get my life back.

Actually, I don't know what to blog. About my lifeless days? I think I'll get bored typing them. About the days before I started into real mugging? Guess I'm too lazy to do so. Haha.

Anyway, things have changed alot for the past month. I don't know if "changed" is appropriate but I guess that's the best word to describe it.

I'm learning to be contented with life; with what's given to me, with what's around me, with what's left, and with what's going to happen next which I, and in fact nobody, can never predict.

"Why did I let myself believe that miracles could happen..."

Let the music be your guide