|
Friday, May 6, 2011 @ 3:55 AM
Idiot Beetle
I'm blogging now because I'm currently stuck in my room!
I fled immediately without thinking to my room upon seeing a beetle stupidly banging around outside while I was doing my revision. I shut the door behind me and was feeling real glad that the beetle didn't manage to fly in because that would mean abandoning my room for the rest of the night. But the cost of it is abandoning my asset. I left my phone and notes outside with the lights and fan still on, and apparently at this hour, my whole family is already asleep. My phone is my only alarm clock now even thou I don't always hear it. My mother is so going to nag at me if she wakes up to see the lights and fan used by only the beetle. Seriously, fml.
Why am I so afraid of those bugs when they are alot smaller than me!? Or rather, why should I be afraid of them. But one thing for sure is they are freaking disgusting. Right. I don't understand why the bugs are taking turn to irritate me, seriously. While many are already in their lala land, some burning midnight oil, some looking at the General Elections, some watching dramas, some working still, some waking up from their lala land, etc, I am stuck in my room for nothing. Like wtf.
Ha, never mind. I shall date my bed now, while hoping my mum will wake me up when she wakes up in about 2 hours time. But I just had tea and was hoping it would keep me awake. Oh well.
Fairytale life happens to only one in a zillion people.
Let the music be your guide
|