profile









archives

Saturday, May 21, 2011 @ 4:26 AM
Insomnia


Tears has already formed and are still forming as I typed.

Not because I'm crying, but because I'm tired and that I kept yawning, non-stop.

I want to sleep, very very much. But for whatever reasons, I just can't fall asleep, when I had only less than 6 hours of sleep yesterday which I could have had more if not for insomnia. It could be because my body clock got really screwed up during my examination period. But by right I should be able to sleep already.

Hate insomnia, seriously.

Sad ttm; just because I can't sleep.

As much as I would like to watch my dramas, I have no feel to watch it now.

Just started The Vampire Diaries yesterday. But it seemed scary, even thou it's not a horror one, that I couldn't continue anymore after I'm the only one left awake in the house. That's how afraid I am of scary shows. Everytime I watched a horror movie, I only caught ten to twenty percent. So, most of the time, I rather skipped the show than to scare myself for no reason. Not unless my mood tells me to. Rare chances of it thou.

And I'm waiting for the new Huan Zhu Ge Ge to be out! :D Just hoping it won't be out when school starts. ):

I'm like as awake as I just had a good 12 hours of sleep. But my mind is totally dead.

你不知道的事

Let the music be your guide