|
Saturday, May 7, 2011 @ 4:22 PM
Polling Day
Less than 4 hours more for the Singaporeans to do their voting.
I am done with the voting! About an hour plus ago.
Went out to have brunch with my parents and sisters, then to Duman Secondary with my parents. I think it was the first Saturday afternoon that we had lunch/brunch together outside. Initially, it was only my parents and I. But upon looking at the time, which was already 1plus, I went to call my then sleeping sisters. I didn't thought they would want to go out to eat but they surprised me by getting ready within 10minutes. They must be mad hungry to wait for my parents to pack back.
The whole process was that fast that it didn't feel like I have voted. We walked to the school under the mad sun, stayed at the polling area for less than a minute, and then walked back under the mad sun again. I wanted to laugh when the person called my name out loud but held back because I was afraid that they might think I was up to no good. Then, I had wanted to stay longer at the stand to analyze the polling paper but was afraid that they would think I wanted to do something funny. So then I just made a cross, drop the slip into the cardboard box and, done.
And then we met a really rude family at our lift. My parents and I arrived first but they hopped into the lift the moment it arrived. No, if I remembered correctly, they were already hogging at the entrance even before it reached the first level. There were about 6 of them plus a big luggage. And not all of them are as small as us. So what makes them think we could or want to be in the small box as them?
Before saying goodbye.. Last night, my sis received a warning letter from the police. The first and final warning letter. Thanks to her naughty daughter, she might be taken to court if my niece ever dial 999 again. Apparently, she did that 3 times in the month of April. Smart girl.
Okay. Time to study; while waiting for time to pass for the results to be announced. Haha.
Ah, I miss dramas.
Even thou not well-prepared at all, I totally can't wait for it to come and get over with it. Freedom awaits me in less than 2 weeks time. Exactly today, as of the chinese calender, it's the 4th year since my Ah Ma left us. We have all missed Ah Gong and her deeply.
Can't think of any quote for this post. Ha. BYE!
Let the music be your guide
|