profile









archives

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 2:10 AM
Seriously, wtf


I think, it's not a very good idea to blog in details to exactly what and how I was and am still feeling.

This site may be of low profile but still, it's public.

One thing for sure, I'm feeling what the title says.

I seriously still don't get it. I can't see the whole picture. Maybe I have thought too much. But, my sixth sense never, or maybe haven't, fails me before.

Maybe I'll never get to know what was and is going on "behind the scene". Maybe one day, I'll find out. But I don't know when that day would come or would not come.

I felt so terrible that I just had to call someone to talk about it and I'm glad my friend had time. And I really appreciated that.

But eventually I still have to deal with those shits all by myself. Part and parcel of life uh? But I rather I skipped this part even if sacrificing cannot be avoided.

Maybe I'm just stupid. I have already realised. But it took me so long to "acknowledge" this realisation all because I was hoping things wouldn't get any worse off.

Apparently, I was wrong.

It will be the last, I swear.

Let the music be your guide