I wasn't mad. Just disappointed.
Maybe I was. But disappointment overpowered everything else, I supposed.
Time; is a very important "tool" in our life. In this case, it's not because it flies, nor the everyday needs for it. They are important too. But, time tells us things. Almost everything. Things that we hope for an answer; things we didn't expect there will be an answer. It's only the matter of how long. It may not be long before you found an answer or a solution. It may also take more time before you found one; and it may be too long that you know when you found one, it has already turned to an "useless" one. But eventually, time tells..
Anyway..
Sometimes, whenever I see my little niece, I had a kind of sadness inside me which, I don't know how to describe them in words nor verbally. Prolly because of that fucking bastard guy. I'm just hoping she'll be happy at all times.
It's very heart aching to see her cry when she sees us leaving. It's even more heart aching to see her going to the room, trying to reach for her shoes and then trying hard to wear it after the maid brings it down for her, because she wants to go off with us when she sees us all standing at the other side of the door from her. Really, you can never understand, unless you see it for yourself, how we felt when we saw her doing all these. She's just a kid of no more than 2 years. She jumps around happily whenever she sees any of us going to her house. No matter how tired she was, she still runs around, laughing, smiling, and trying to catch our attention. But sadly, sometimes, some of us just had our eyes stuck to the TV. Ha.
I hope she grows up happily each day. (:
When two never start at the same point, eventually they become two parallel paths.