|
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 @ 6:00 PM
Kungfu Panda 2 / Hangover 2
Some had asked to movie panda 2 together, many had said that panda 2 is nice.
Honestly, I'm a person who don't really catch cartoon shows on theatre. Mainly because I don't find it worthwhile to watch it in cinema.
This time, I decided to watch Panda 2 with three other friends. I don't know when was the last time we all caught a movie together actually. 3 years back? 4 years? or 5? Hehe. Anyway I caught Panda 1 online one day before we watched 2. It was..... Nice. And I actually questioned myself to why didn't I watched it in cinema back then.
But, afterall, I still don't find it worthwhile to watch cartoon in cinema although I might go watch because of the companies. (:
Another movie I caught recently was Hangover 2. It was awesome. Maybe not the kind of really awesome, but you'll know why when you have sat through the whole movie. It is just one of the must-watch show in cinema.
" When I didn't bother to explain anymore, it's not because you're right, but because you're not worth my explaination.
Let the music be your guide
|