profile









archives

Thursday, June 2, 2011 @ 3:32 AM
May


We have all stepped into a new month, June. Half a year later, we will all be greeted by a new year.

I have seen people tweeting and posting status on their Facebook saying how May sucks and hoping for June to be better. Yes, I totally agree and really hope so for me, for everyone.

May was lousy for me, I led a lifeless days and yet I still screwed my examinations. But my lifeless days got better towards the end after my final paper. I practically went out like there was tomorrow. But after only a week, I got really tired of going out that I just want to stay home and drama all day. Moreover, I don't have any income. It seemed difficult to get a job because I will be away in the midst of my holidays. Plus, I'm pure lazy.

To think that I'm blogging at this hour, it's not because I really want to, but I don't feel like sleeping yet and I don't dare to watch TVD now.

I had two swimming sessions after my exams. It felt really good to be in the water once again after about half a year. I totally lost the little stamina I used to have. The sun browned me a little and fortunately not burnt me, although the sun was super mad. Most importantly, the good and nice catch ups with friends.

I also had a nice and short catch up with a friend, whom I haven't met since she left for her one month trip and while I was having my examinations. We practically meet each other every week but when we met up after slightly more than a month, it just seemed like we have met yesterday.

Went in to JB to get my contact lenses. It's cheaper inside. But when my mum found out about it, she nagged at me and asked me to not get it from there anymore because she said Malaysia's ones are not trust-able. But I don't care since I used them before. Lol.

Had a "Sing Sang Sung" session too. One of my favourite event!

USS! - The long waited. Have been wanting to go and found no chance to. My friends already went like three times? And I haven't even taken a single ride. But last Wednesday, my crave for USS was satisfied. I don't think I have explored everything but I don't think I'll go in anytime soon. The battlestar rides were really power. I prefer Cylon to Human thou Cylon is more scary, I supposed, since there isn't any turning here and there. The very first ride we took was Cylon and therefore the rest, except for Human (to me), was nothing, even the Mummy ride. Initially, I was scared and curious about Mummy ride because of the reversing part but on the second try, I opened my eyes in the dark, thou I saw nothing. And I think I have a little night blindness because I could hardly see my path while walking inside to get to the ride and my friends could.

Even having sat Cylon for two times, I am still scared of it. I'm not really a roller coaster person but I will sit on it to ease my curiousness and I think it's something to try at least once in a lifetime. But I sprained my neck. I don't know how but my friend sprained hers too, thou the rest was okay. Initially, I thought I hurt my back. But when I woke up the next day, my neck was hurting. After two to three days, it got better and the pain disappeared on it's own. Then today, I realised my back hurts. And I believed it's from USS. So, no more USS for me! At least until some time later..

Went for the RSAF Open House at Paya Lebar Airbase that Sunday. It was really crowded. The queue for the shuttle bus there was insane. But then we witnessed a bus accident at Eunos Interchange. The bus driver practically drove the bus up the kerb, and stopped right before where the passengers were queuing up for buses while blocking the whole path for other buses to drive through. It was totally lol can. Either the driver lost control of the bus, or he was drunk, in the early morning. But if he hadn't stopped in time, I really can't imagine what would have happened.

We reached there pretty late but we caught the air show; I supposed it's that. Couldn't catch the full glimpse of it because many were blocking but I really like the F16 of how it flew up vertically. We didn't stayed long after that because some of us were damn dehydrated and we couldn't find any drinks to quench our thirst. Because the queue for the shuttle bus was really freaking insane, and there wasn't any public bus and no way would we be able to catch a cab since many were already waiting for it, we walked out from the airbase all the way to the bus stop opposite the driving centre at Ubi. It was a really super duper long walk out, plus we were dying of thirst. For that, I believed I exercised. Lol.

And, I don't like to go shopping with this friend. She caused me to go bankrupt! Haha. But then without her, I wouldn't be able to add new items to my assets. :x

Okay, I just realised this will be one of the longest post. No pictures because I'm lazy, plus Facebook has everything. If anyone reads till this part, congrats, you haven't fall asleep. Ha.

I don't wished to blog about my unhappiness here today even how lousy I was and am still feeling.

I know I'm no good at it but I'm going to try, even if it means a little change.

Let the music be your guide