The third one, among the four of us, has gone into the 21st year of her life today. Happy birthday, sis!
It's been three weeks since I had my last paper. That meant three weeks of slacking..
I have finished two seasons of The Vampire Diaries within two weeks. Could have been a week if not for me heading out almost everyday. My sister, who introduced me this show, is still stuck at some episode of season two. I don't know if she is slow or slow. But then now I have to wait patiently for the third season and I already can't wait. Seriously, it's a nice show. If you happen to read this and know nuts about this show, go and watch it. You won't regret. (:
Last week, I went to my aunt's house, officially my cousin's, to join in the celebration of my cousin's kid's (my nephew, I supposed) birthday. It was his 7th birthday, if I'm not wrong. It was nice seeing some of my cousins, aunts and uncles. It's not everyday that we get to gather together. Only during Chinese New Year, then everyone gets to gather altogether. And, it's not everyone at the same time because we come and go at different timing.
Met up with my poly mates last week too. We hardly get to gather together too because of our different schedules and when we finally met up, we don't always get a full attendance for every meetup. But it's always nice to gather again no matter what. When school starts for most of them, and reopens for the rest of us, I'm sure it will be even more difficult to even get half the attendance. Ha.
Saturday, I went running with three other friends. I really was prepared to train for the coming marathon on the 3rd of July. Speaking of which, many were so shocked when they heard that I have signed up for this marathon. I'm going to prove them that I can run! Lol. But that Saturday, I couldn't run at all. The very second I started running, I could already feel the pain on my back and I'm sure it was from the aftermath of USS. That feeling sucks, you know? When I travelled all the way and was all ready to run, and I couldn't. Moreover, the run is just less than a month! ):
If you had seen my Facebook, you would have known that we went Waraku at Changi Airport for an advance birthday dinner for my sis. Apart from the main dish I had, the rest was good. Anyway I never fancy Waraku. But I hope my sis had a great time that day and today!
Brought my niece to Ikea with my sis and the maid as well. It was the second time we brought her there and as her usual self, she just wouldn't stop running around. Kids may be really small but when you run after them for two hours, it's seriously no joke.
Today, I went East Coast Park (ECP) with two of my long-time-no-see friends. One since last Christmas, and the other since.. seriously I can't remember when because it was super long ago. But when I met up with them, it was like as if we just met up last month. We cycled/rested for 3 hours. Apparently, the bike rental shop has a new promotion for weekdays - 1 hour, plus free 2 hours instead of the usual 1 free hour. Guessed what we had at Lagoon? Because my favourite Wan Tan Mee wasn't opened, we decided to have Kangkong, Stingray, and Sotong (just so you know, I didn't have this thou because I'm an anti-seafood person). It was really nice to be sharing together despite the not-so-nice food. After the three hours, we were all mad tired and our legs literally gave way. When we were about a third to Parkway from ECP, we gave up walking and decided to take a three stops bus. HA. Even thou it was tiring after that, it was a nice and great catchup! (:
Sometimes, the simplest thing in the world can be the sweetest.