profile









archives

Sunday, August 21, 2011 @ 5:06 PM
Chalet/ORD Party/Zouk


A day after coming back from BKK, I had 3 hectic nights.

Firstly, a 2D1N chalet at Coasta Sands, Pasir Ris. We BBQ-ed the whole evening, played board games after that and I thought we could stand through the night. Apparently, we all fell asleep even before 5am. My friend taught me to start up the fire but I don't ever think I could successfully do it the next time round. Moreover, I have already forgotten how to..

The next evening, my friend had this ORD party at his house. I didn't think we would stay through the night, but we did.

Then, after only a few hours of sleep at home, a few of us partied at Zouk/Phuture that night. As usual, the dance floor was very crowded and I reckon almost 80% of them just ORD-ed. We didn't stayed long thou because one of my friend had abit too much of the drink.

I have just turned a year older, 6 days ago. I didn't feel excited at all about it coming. Perhaps it's like what many said; the older you get, the less excitement you will feel towards your birthday. I don't know. I thought like it's just another ordinary day. But I met up with friends before, on, and after the day. And I spent the evening/night with my family. Although the simple gatherings, I really enjoyed them. (:

“有人说,爱一个人不是因为他是谁,而是在他的面前你可以是谁。即使不小心曝露了自己不美好的一面,他还是可以无条件接受” - 醉后决定爱上你

Let the music be your guide