|
Thursday, August 25, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
Charlie Brown Cafe
Many times, when I'm at 313@Somerset and passed by this cafe, I told myself that I'm so going in one day. Not because anyone recommended me this cafe nor because the food is nice but because it is SNOOPY! I just know I have to visit this cafe one day and I was really happy when my friends agreed to go with me without hesitating. But, I don't understand why didn't they named it as "Snoopy Cafe" instead which I thought they should.. :p
 Their only menu is hanged above their counters. Some Strawberry drink, Hazelnut Milk, Mango Apple
Their food isn't fantastic. Just average. Their drinks too. Mango Apple is not bad thou, as commented by my friends. But I personally think their crepe was okay, thou the ice cream started to melt even before it was served to us. But if you don't like dark chocolate, try other crepes. (:
Anyway, we stayed there for near 3 hours. The cafe wasn't crowded and so for 3 hours, we took pictures, had our meal, and even played Monopoly Deal there.
We continued Monopoly Deal at a friend's house before heading for a supper at Serai Makan Place (SMP) at Eunos area. I used to frequent there and used to like their Aglio Olio alot. But their quality dropped alot as time goes by. That day when I went, I was rather shocked to see a rise in the prices yet it came with a further dropped in the quality. Or maybe it's just the Aglio Olio.. Because I still like their cheese fries. Haha.
" I'm not someone whom you can talk like shit to me, show attitude towards me, and the next moment acted as per normal without apologizing.
" Think wider, think out of the box, you'll then realised that things don't evolve around at what is going on only now.
Let the music be your guide
|