Before I continue on my "out-dated" entries...
If you haven't already know, I just received my results earlier this evening.
I received news at near 5pm that results were out. But for 1 hour plus, I stared at my laptop, had a bath, continued staring at my laptop, and I still have yet to check my results. Not because I could not go into the website nor that it couldn't load, but I didn't dare to check.
I know how badly I did for the 3 papers of the 4. I know how many would think that, "aiya crap, she sure can pass one la.." and bla bla bla when I said that I would fail, and when they learnt about my results, I know how they would also go thinking "see...".
Seriously, I have never ever been this scared before when receiving results. Okay, I was also scared when I was receiving my first year result, but this time was a total different type of scared. It was like a type of scared that I have no rights to even feel so. At the same time, I was also very worried that I would go into the fourth year and then disappoint my parents.
I know how slack I was. I know how much concentration I have lost while preparing for the examinations. I could even go club while in the midst of my Prelim papers. I could even watch dramas in the midst of prelims. Despite the lacked of time, I could even watched the results of the General Election from the start till the end. I know the type of scripts I handed up when the time was up. I know nothing can really described why and how I really thought I would fail at least 2 papers.
Anyway, I didn't do well for both papers. I had a just-pass for both. And the one and only module that I thought I could score actually disappoint me.
I guess, moderation played a big role in building this miracle on me, once again.
" If I had known, I wouldn't have..